赵晓灵修 | 生命从何而来?

[复制链接]
分享到:
发表于 2018-8-22 16:01:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

e社区欢迎您,马上申请户口,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转e社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?申请户口

x

赵晓灵修 | 生命从何来?

6bf4e81b116e0011f592c026ba763a35.jpg

作者 | 赵晓( Dr.PeterZhao)独立经济学家
文章来源 | 善商原创(ID:HISClub365)

不唯上  不唯书  不唯众  只唯实

d5272bf5fe7648f07467bb114949ac5a.jpg

经文
善商推荐
生命起源记载在《圣经》当中,追寻的人们,以独特的智慧瞻仰天地万物被造的奇妙和规律时,你就进入了不由自主地敬拜和信从。

•            中英文对照经文延伸

【罗1:19】[和合本] 神的事情,人所能知道的,原显明在人心里,因为 神已经给他们显明。

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

【罗1:20】[和合本]自从造天地以来, 神的永能和神性是明明可知的,虽是眼不能见,但藉着所造之物就可以晓得,叫人无可推诿。

Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made. So they are without excuse;

【诗139:13】[和合本]我的肺腑是你所造的。我在母腹中,你已覆庇我。

For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

【诗139:14】[和合本]我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏。你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.

【诗139:15】[和合本]我在暗中受造,在地的深处被联络,那时,我的形体并不向你隐藏。

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

【诗139:16】[和合本]我未成形的体质,你的眼早已看见了。你所定的日子,我尚未度一日(或作“我被造的肢体尚未有其一”),你都写在你的册上了。

Your eyes beheld my unformed substance. In your book were written all the days that were formed for me, when none of them as yet existed.

【创1:26】[和合本] 神说:“我们要照着我们的形像,按着我们的样式造人,使他们管理海里的鱼、空中的鸟、地上的牲畜和全地,并地上所爬的一切昆虫。”

Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."

【创1:27】[和合本] 神就照着自己的形像造人,乃是照着他的形像造男造女。

So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

【创1:28】[和合本] 神就赐福给他们,又对他们说:“要生养众多,遍满地面,治理这地;也要管理海里的鱼、空中的鸟,和地上各样行动的活物。”

God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."

【创2:7】[和合本]耶和华 神用地上的尘土造人,将生气吹在他鼻孔里,他就成了有灵的活人,名叫亚当。

then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.

【创2:21】[和合本]耶和华 神使他沉睡,他就睡了;于是取下他的一条肋骨,又把肉合起来。

So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh.

【创2:22】[和合本]耶和华 神就用那人身上所取的肋骨造成一个女人,领她到那人跟前。

And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.

[size=1em]往期精彩文章,推荐阅读

1、赵晓灵修 | 工作的上帝与全职的事奉

2、赵晓灵修 | 赤子之心

3、赵晓灵修 | 人在做,天在看

4、赵晓灵修 | 爱有几种?爱有几分?

5、赵晓灵修 | 为中国祷告

83a4ee848bb390cf1aeb86bd1cba7d2d.jpg

执行主编:华子 责编:青云 校对:Deborah
制图:斌华  美编:Deborah

该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
e社区更懂你! 立即登录 申请户口
快速回复返回顶部 返回列表